Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring is in the Air!

How do I know Spring is in the air? The yellow aconites
are popping out of the leaves down the street. the sun is
shining and it's close to 40 degrees!

The pileated woodpecker has returned to N. Aurora St. and
you can hear the falls roaring with all of the snowmelt.

Even the gravel next to the house is sporting crocus shoots.

Most of all, I find myself waking up to Possibilities. Working
on a new Sea turtle design that I've been meaning to get
around to for ages now.

Also, spring cleaning has begun. That not only entails cleaning, sorting
and recycling things. It also means revisiting all of those old
projects that got started but never managed to make it
being finished. Hmmm, maybe I should sew up this
little sweater and send it off to my great niece before
she has out grown it!
Most of all, I feel like dancing. I feel alive. The quote for the
day is from an unknown source. "Some people pursue
happiness, others create it". I'm in creation mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment