Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Cutest Lunch Bags ever!

We started making these incredible Organic Cotton Lunch 
bags around the holidays but we never got a chance to take 
photos of them. Today the weather was perfect so we dragged
my little green table from my bedroom and set up a photo shoot
against the backdrop of my amazing cornflower colored, studio 
wall. Even though it was chilly, it was well worth it!


I love these bags. I can see them as perfect for travel with kids. 
They're just the right size to hold treasured little toys.
I think they'd be great for carrying my beading or
knitting projects, too. What do you think they'd be good for?

I love the way they all look grouped together. I'm not sure
which one is my favorite. Today it might be the Dandelions!


No comments:

Post a Comment