Friday, January 29, 2010

Organic Cotton Quilt Squares, Oh My!

Now that I've discovered how much I love the look of Silk Oak
colors against the backdrop of my studio barn wall, I want to 
photograph everything against it! I've been wanting to do some 
quilts and pillows, maybe even wall hangings for a long time now.
A friend asked me to make a Farmyard quilt square for her 
soon to be born grandchild and it finally got me moving. I 
bought some organic cotton fabric at Quilters Corner and 
we whipped a pile of them up.



Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. We did 
these 3, as well as my perennial favorite, the Frog. I want to
do lots more but these are piling up. Great, now I've created
another project waiting for me to get to it!
 

Maybe I should just sell the squares and let customers DIY.
Or I could have a contest to come up with the most
innovative use for them. Or ........ What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I was going to suggest just selling the squares for customers to quilt...but you just came up with that idea yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete